Aktueller Inhalt von Twin Turbo

1. Twin Turbo

Exklusiv: Neuer Camaro Prototyp gesichtet!

Wow! I don't think anyone expected any new models for the Gen 6 Camaro! It'll be interesting to see what this turns out to be, but I'm just glad there's life left in the Camaro yet :)
  2. Twin Turbo

Offiziell: Dodge bringt 2024 das erste Vollelektrische Muscle Car!

Quite possibly the first EV I'm truly excited to see! How and when will Mustang respond? I'm sorry, but Mach E is going to confuse people as to what an EV Mustang can be. An S650 (or S750) should have been the first EV Mustang we saw.
  3. Twin Turbo

Ford verschiebt Mustang Modelljahr 2022 nach hinten und damit auch Generation 7

Still seems strange to me that the 2018 facelift is expected to last at least 5 years (2018-2022 model years). Mach 1 was a shot in the arm, but S550 is getting old. S650 can't come soon enough, but we haven't even seen an S550 based mule, never mind a full on S650 prototype yet :(
  4. Twin Turbo

So sieht die neue Camaro Farbe Vivid Orange aus

That is stunning : love:
  5. Twin Turbo

Neues Rendering: 2023 Mustang 7

Fantastic renderings, Ace :cool:
  6. Twin Turbo

Gerücht: Der 4-Türer Mustang mit Ecoboost und V6 Hybrid kommt

I. personally don't have a problem with a 4-door Mustang, as long as it remains RWD and ICE powered and has low slung looks. At least that's in keeping with the pony car ethos. But I really REALLY hope there's a V8 hybrid for Europe. A 6-cylinder hybrid would be interesting, but an 8-cylinder...
  7. Twin Turbo

2022 Camaro erhält Corvette-Farbe Rapid Blue und neue Shock & Steel Optionen

Nice to see GM giving the Camaro some attention, even if it is only with some new colors!
  8. Twin Turbo

Exklusives Rendering: So könnte der 2023 Mustang 7 aussehen

The "Russian" rendering was actually from Autocar magazine (UK). They incorrectly assume that S650 will be based on the CD6 architecture, but this has been proven to be incorrect. All other vehicles based on CD6 were canceled after Explorer and Aviator. S650 will utilize a revised version of the...
  9. Twin Turbo

Exklusives Rendering: So könnte der 2023 Mustang 7 aussehen

Great job, Ace! I think you are definitely close to what we'll see. Looking forward to seeing those first prototypes! Oh, and you made the front page of M6G (and the Facebook page) :)
  10. Twin Turbo

Ist das der erste gesichtete Mustang 7 Prototyp?

I really hope this is a very early S650 mule ............. I'm anxious to see evidence that S650 is on its way. Hopefully we'll see more developed prototypes (with camo'd production intent bodywork) in the next 3 to 6 months:)
  11. Twin Turbo

Ford zeigt ersten Ausblick auf den Mustang 7

I. agree this one isn't too different from the 6th gen, but if S650 is based on a heavily revised S550 platform, I'm not expecting a big change in proportions. I think styling may also be an evolution rather than revolution :) Oh, and I agree on the Camaro comment. For me, the Camaro has always...
  12. Twin Turbo

This scale model was posted on a UK Mustang Facebook page last night. I assume it's not an official Ford concept, more likely a design student's study. I'm trying to find out where he found the photo though. It's gorgeous!: love:
  13. Twin Turbo

My favorite S650 / 7th Gen renderings
  14. Twin Turbo

Hello from England!

Thank you Steve! I. have been SO tempted to buy an '18GT, but it would mean selling the S197 and I've promised that one to my daughter when I can't drive anymore! However, the '21MY Mach 1 is testing my loyalty to the S197. Whilst I could just about swing it financially (without selling the...
  15. Twin Turbo

Can't wait to see it, Ace :)
Zurück
Oben